Friday, January 10, 2014

Tassie's New Book Recommendations

Tassie's New Book Recommendations


1# The Hunger Games 

     I just got the Hunger Games books for Christmas and I just finished the first book a few days ago.  This book is about a girl named Katnisss.  It starts out on a day called reaping day.  On this day the district picks two tributes to compete in the Hunger Games.  Katniss's sister twelve year old Prim was picked to compete.  I don't want to spoil it by giving away more but, I hope you get a chance to read this book.  


2# The Dark is Rising

     This book is about a boy named Will who lives in a house with his mother, father, and many siblings.  Will's 11th birthday is coming up and strange things are happening, and nothing seems normal.  Animals are acting weird and so is the weather.  This is a good book if you like scary but not up all night scary.  I highly recommend this book to all kids, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment