Monday, April 1, 2013

About Us

About Us

    Hi my name is Tassie.  My best friend and I are creating this blog to share ideas and opinions about things such as books, toys, crafts, and much more.  But first we are going to tell you a little bit about ourselves.

    Hi!  This is Violet.  I am 10 years old and I have a 12 year old brother.  Tassie and I have been best friends since we were 2.  All of the years I can remember, we played a mix of polly pockets and toy animals.  I play volleyball, violin, piano, and tennis.  I also do dance, choir, and musicals.  Some of my favorite things to do are reading, drawing, writing, and most of all playing polly pockets with Tassie.


    Hi!  I am Tassie.  I am 10 years and I have a brother who is 5 years old. I love playing polly pockets with Violet.  I play soccer, piano,  tennis, and swimming. My favorite things to do are read, play outside, go to water parks, and play with Violet.  I also love animals and have 1 cat.


   Violet and I met when we were 2. Our moms met when they were teenagers and happened to have babies in the same year.  We went to preschool together but not the same grade school.  We lived in different towns but we still remained best friends.  Each year we play together we stretch our friendship and imagination.Violet is my best friend and we are so excited to share our blog with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment