Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Have Fun And Use Creativity While Making A Doll House Set-Up
                  Hi! This is Tassie. You don't have to have expensive doll house furniture to set up a doll house.  All you need is a good imagination and a few every day items or things you find in nature. I love making doll houses and set-ups in my spare time. To really have fun making a doll house  try using things you find around the house and cool things you find in nature. As an example you could use an acorn shell as a small bowl or a few LEGOs to make a table. A problem I sometimes have is not having enough beds for all of my Polly Pockets. My first solution to that problem is simple. Just look around your house to see if you have any of those small white boxes from jewelry you get from the store. If you have one turn it over and put a scrap of fabric in it for a blanket. If you don't have any fabric a leaf from outside will do. The second solution I have is take a small blanket and fold it a few times that way it could fit a few dolls. It doesn't mater if it's puffy just pretend it's a water bed! Doll houses are so much fun to make, and I am glad I finally got to share my techniques and imagination with other people!

No comments:

Post a Comment